Current Employment Opportunities
The National Baseball Hall of Fame is seeking an individual who will be available to work approximately 20 hours a week April – June 2014 and full time hours July and August 2014 as a Special Events Assistant. This individual will support the Special Events department in managing guest and event needs for the 75th Anniversary season. The following skills are recommended:
- Tremendous amount of organizational skills;
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with Microsoft Office, including Access;
- Guest communication management skills;
- Administrative support;
- Lots of enthusiasm and an endless amount of energy;
- Ability to be on their feet for extended amounts of time;
If you feel you are the individual we are looking for please stop by the administrative office to pick up an employment application or call Human Resources at 607-547-0207, 547-0263.
If you are interested in a position please send your resume to:
Patti Hill, Director of Human Resources
National Baseball Hall of Fame
P.O. Box 590
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Or you can send your resume via phill [at] baseballhall [dot] org (email).