Manager, Development Operations
Manage day-to-day operations of the development department, including database management, reporting, campaign fulfillment and staff scheduling.
Primary Job Functions
• Primary data manager for the development department.
• Create and produce membership/development performance reports.
• Responsible for data related to membership fulfillment, renewals, membership marketing campaigns, annual fund and prospect research.
• Manage data from Web site-user registration, membership purchases, donations, email campaigns.
• Manage data entry standards and quality control efforts to assure data integrity.
• Analyze data for membership and development campaigns.
• Interpret trends to provide direction for marketing efforts
Secondary Job Functions
• Assist Director of Membership in assuring the highest levels of customer service and support efforts to meet sales goals.
• Provide staff support for Hall of Fame events as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Statistics, or Mathematics.
Statistical analysis and reporting experience preferred.
Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and business statistics. Aptitude for analytical thinking; strong computer skills mandatory and proficiency with the Microsoft operating system and software is essential, with special emphasis on MS Excel and MS Access; and ability to work independently or in a team environment; exhibit a strong attention to detail, good organizational skills; and ability to meet deadlines.
• Extensive use of keyboard and viewing computer monitor.
• Prolonged periods of sitting.
• Ability to twist, bend, reach, carry, lift. Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 20 pounds.