Primary Job Functions
• Counting, tagging, warehousing and delivery of merchandise between stockroom, museum store and bookstore.
• Duties to include transporting of merchandise to museum store floor as needed.
• Pull and pack webstore orders.
• Receiving and preparation of merchandise for sale.
• Warehousing of merchandise stored in the stockroom.
• Retrieval of merchandise on demand from stockroom.
• Maintaining appearance of stockroom and all related work areas.
• Comply with all National Baseball Hall of Fame policy including standards of conduct.
• Be available to work flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• All other duties as assigned.
Previous warehouse/fulfillment experience helpful but not required. Computer experience a plus.
Ability to work independently and to follow directions: self-motivated, ability to work under pressure in a fast–paced environment. The ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with coworkers as well as other Managers and Supervisors.
• Work involves almost constant movement including walking, bending, stretching, standing, carrying, pulling and lifting.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.