(COOPERSTOWN, NY) – Eleven staff members of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum were honored on Tuesday for reaching service milestones, in a luncheon hosted by Chairman of the Board Jane Forbes Clark and President Jeff Idelson.
The 11 staff members and their years of service are:
- Dan Bennett, library associate, 25 years
- Jackie Brown, administrative assistant, communications, 20 years
- Mike Fink, manager, exhibits and special projects, 20 years
- John Horne, library associate, 15 years
- Tom Shieber, senior curator, 15 years
- Rob Bernard, security, 10 years
- Freddy Berowski, library associate, 10 years
- Karen Head, receptionist, 10 years
- Katie Morris, membership associate, 10 years
- Bob Shirm, custodial, 10 years
- Tina Zayat, fulfillment and shipping associate, 10 years
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is open seven days a week year round, with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. The Museum observes regular hours of 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. from Labor Day until Memorial Day Weekend. From Memorial Day Weekend through the day before Labor Day, the Museum observes summer hours of 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Ticket prices are $19.50 for adults (13 and over), $12 for seniors (65 and over) and for those holding current memberships in the VFW, Disabled American Veterans, American Legion and AMVets organizations, and $7 for juniors (ages 7-12). Members are always admitted free of charge and there is no charge for children 6 years of age or younger. For more information, visit our website at baseballhall.org or call 888-HALL-OF-FAME (888-425-5633) or 607-547-7200.
PHOTO: From left (front row): Mike Fink, Freddy Berowski, Karen Head, Katie Morris; (second row) Chairman of the Board Jane Forbes Clark, Tina Zayat, Hall of Fame President Jeff Idelson; (third row) Director of Human Resources Patti Gulotta, John Horne, Dan Bennett, Tom Shieber; (back row) Senior Director of Communications and Education Brad Horn, Senior Director of Exhibitions and Collections Erik Strohl and Vice President of Retail Merchandising and Licensing Sean Gahagan.