Be one of the lucky few to spend a night with baseball's legends! Each year the National Baseball Hall of Fame offers several exclusive overnight experiences for families.
Extra Innings Overnight
Children ages 7-12 and their parents can sleep amidst the plaques and artifacts of baseball's greatest players, and share the experience of a lifetime. The evening includes all-access to the museum's public areas after-hours, special hands-on programs throughout the museum, and a late-night snack and a baseball movie. To book your experience, please call 607-547-0313.
The Extra Innings Overnight experience includes:
• A unique chance to explore the entire museum after hours
• A private showing of The Baseball Experience in our Grandstand Theater
• Activity Stations throughout the museum run by museum staff
• An evening snack
• Sleeping accommodations in the Hall of Fame Gallery and in exhibit spaces.
• A light morning breakfast
• Junior participants receive a Hall of Fame knapsack filled with mementos of your experience
- Mar. 1-2 - Members Only Night
- Mar. 22-23 - Youth Groups only SOLD OUT
Typical Extra Innings Overnight Schedule
• 6:30 p.m. Doors Open
• 6:30 – 7:00 Registration
• 7:00 Welcome / Orientation / The Baseball Experience
• 7:30 – 9:15 Free time in museum (Including special activity stations)
• 9:15 – 11:00 Group Activity
• 11:00 – 11:30 Lights out
• 7:00 a.m. Wake Up Call
• 7:00 – 8:00 Breakfast
• 8:00 – 8:30 Pack-up and exit
• 9:00 Museum opens to the public / all campers receive free admission