Hall of Fame Champions
As a thank you for their generous mission support, Champions enjoy access to exclusive baseball experiences throughout the year*, including:
- Hall of Fame Induction Weekend 2022:
- The eyes of the baseball world are focused on Cooperstown during our annual induction celebration. Four days of events are highlighted by the Induction Ceremony, when the newest members of the Hall of Fame will be inducted into baseball’s most exclusive club. Champions will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive Champion event with a Hall of Famer and will enjoy premium reserved seating at the Induction Ceremony. July 2022.
- Donor Appreciation Weekend 2022:
- Join fellow Hall of Fame supporters and a Hall of Famer in Cooperstown for a special weekend dedicated to those who contribute to support the Museum. September 2022.
- Grapefruit League and Cactus League Spring Training 2023:
- Attend a game with fellow Champions. The game experience may include VIP perks like a training facility tour, on-field batting practice viewing and greetings with team personnel. Later that evening enjoy an exclusive dinner with a Hall of Famer and other special guests. March 2023.
- Hall of Fame Classic Weekend 2023:
- : An invitation to a Classic Weekend along access to exclusive events for Champions. May 2023. * Access to special experiences are available through invitation only (weather and public safety conditions permitting). Experiences are subject to change.
• Recognition as a Champion on our donor wall within the Museum. The listing on the donor wall is updated annually in the spring or summer. • Access to a private behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s collection storage vault when you visit Cooperstown. This rare opportunity is available to schedule at an agreed upon time, and will give you an inside look at the Museum and items from our collection that are not currently on display. • Recognition on the donor roster in Memories and Dreams magazine. • Subscription to Memories and Dreams, the Museum’s bi-monthly magazine, and the current edition of the annual Hall of Fame Yearbook. • A Champion card, which may be used to gain complimentary admission to the Museum when visiting Cooperstown. • 10% discount and free shipping on purchases from the Museum Store and online shop.
To become a Champion or to learn more contact: Ken Meifert Vice President, Sponsorship and Development 607.547.0286 email@example.com Jason Schiellack Director of Development and Sponsorship 607.547.0230 firstname.lastname@example.org * Gifts such as membership dues, fundraising event registration fees and general and project-specific donations count toward the annual contribution total.