Hall of Fame Champions
Champions enjoy access and invitations to exclusive baseball experiences throughout the year, including:
Attend the BBWAA’s Hall of Fame Class of 2019 press conference at this exclusive, invitation-only event. January 23, 2019 (New York City).
Attend a game and dinner with fellow Champions and special guests, which may include team personnel, players and Hall of Famers. March 9, 2019 (Arizona) and March 16, 2019 (Florida).
Plan your trip to Cooperstown to see six Hall of Famers and players representing all 30 Major League Baseball teams for the annual Hall of Fame Classic during Memorial Day Weekend. There is a full lineup of events – highlighted by the Hall of Fame Classic Legend’s Game at Doubleday Field and the Night at the Museum program. Champions have priority access to all scheduled events and have the opportunity to attend an event with the Hall of Famers during the weekend. May 24 – 26, 2019 Memorial Day Weekend (Cooperstown).
The eyes of the baseball world are focused on Cooperstown during our annual Induction celebration. Four days of events are highlighted by the Induction Ceremony on Sunday, July 21, when the newest members of the Hall of Fame will be inducted into baseball’s most exclusive club. Champions will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive Voices of the Game program with a Hall of Famer on Saturday, July 20, and will enjoy premium reserved seating at the Ceremony. July 19 – 21, 2019 (Cooperstown).
Join fellow Hall of Fame supporters and a Hall of Famer in Cooperstown for a special weekend dedicated to those who contribute to support the Museum. October 19, 2019.
• Recognition as a Hall of Fame Champion on our donor wall within the Museum. The listing on the donor wall for this special recognition is updated annually.
• Access to a private behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum Collection and Library Archive when you visit Cooperstown. This rare opportunity is available to schedule, at an agreed upon time, and will give you an inside look at the Museum and items from our collection that are not currently on display.
• Recognition on the donor roster in Memories and Dreams magazine.
• Subscription to Memories and Dreams, the Museum’s bi-monthly magazine, and the annual Hall of Fame Yearbook.
• A Champion card which may be used to gain complimentary admission to the Museum when visiting Cooperstown.
• 10% discount and free shipping on purchases from the Museum Store and online shop.