Experience the Magic of Cooperstown through Hall of Fame’s Corporate Virtual Events
(COOPERSTOWN, NY) – The National Pastime has connected fans and families of all kinds for more than a century.
Now, thanks to virtual technology, businesses can provide their staff and clients with Cooperstown moments through the Hall of Fame’s Virtual Event Experiences.
With companies searching for new ways to keep their constituents and employees engaged while following health and safety guidelines, the Museum is offering Virtual Event Experiences that will provide unique and meaningful interactions at a time when in-person events may not be possible.
“While a trip to Cooperstown is on every baseball fan’s dream itinerary, virtual events with a Hall of Famers and guided learning experiences from our expert Museum staff offer special opportunities to interact with our National Pastime and its all-time greats,” said Tim Mead, President of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. “Our talented team brings the magic and majesty of the Hall of Fame to our guests and business partners from around the world through virtual technology.”
The Hall of Fame’s Virtual Event Experiences programs offer a diverse lineup of live entertaining educational opportunities and interactive virtual events with Hall of Famers, including:
- Hall of Famer Conversations provide the opportunity to meet and interact live with a Hall of Famer and hear stories about his career, experiences in Cooperstown and what is it means to be an all-time great.
- Diversity in the Dugout recognizes that the diversity of baseball makes the game stronger as shown in our ¡Viva Baseball! exhibit.
- Civil Rights: Before You Could Say “Jackie Robinson” is an introduction to racial segregation and its impact on baseball and American society as shown in our Ideals and Injustices exhibit.
- Women’s History: Dirt on Their Skirts highlights our Diamond Dreams exhibit and discuss how female baseball players have challenged gender stereotypes.
- The Hall of Fame Plaque Gallery virtual tour explores the iconic space that is sacred ground for baseball fans.
For more information about these programs, click here.
To learn more about the Virtual Event Experiences programs or to book your event, call (607) 547-0249 or email [email protected].