This exclusive Eddie Bauer® wind jacket features an embroidered logo on the left chest stating that you are a "Member" of the "Baseball Hall of Fame." It includes "1939", the year the Museum opened, and red stitching representing a baseball.
Members are a part of the team of passionate fans that help to preserve baseball history. Fans who love baseball and share a collective passion for the Game help assure that the Baseball Hall of Fame remains the place where we celebrate the history of baseball.
Available Size Options:
Adult sizes from S to 3XL
Wind Jacket Features:
• Hood with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
• Contrast reverse coil zipper
• Underarm vents for breathability
• Packable zippered chest pocket
• Front unzippered pockets
• Elastic cuffs and an open hem
• Water repellent and wind resistant 100% nylon
Exclusive member apparel now a featured benefit. Made by Eddie Bauer® exclusively for members at the patron level and higher.