John Smoltz at home at Hall of Fame
Smoltz was a member of the 1991 Braves, a worst-to-first season in which Atlanta lost an epic seven-game World Series title to the Minnesota Twins. The ’91 Fall Classic is arguably most remembered for Jack Morris’ 10-inning masterpiece in Game 7, shutting out the Braves, 1-0, where Smoltz tossed 7 1/3 scoreless innings in Atlanta’s heartbreaking loss.
Members enjoy many privileges, including free admission to the Museum year-round and plus special opportunities throughout Hall of Fame Weekend.
Additional Hall of Fame Weekend Privileges (included with all membership levels)
• Free admission to the Museum
• A special members-only entrance to the Hall of Fame to avoid long lines
• Exclusive early access to the Museum on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
• Exclusive access to the Legends of the Game Roundtable program on Monday
VIP Options (President’s Circle and Benefactor levels)
• VIP reserved seating for the Induction for President's Circle and Benefactor Members
• Opportunity for reserved at the Awards Presentation
• (2) limited edition press pins
Hall of Fame Weekend Travel Packages (includes a membership)
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has teamed up with Sports Travel and Tours to offer baseball fans a one-stop opportunity to purchase Induction Weekend travel packages. For more information or to plan a trip to Cooperstown, please call 1-888-310-HALL (4255). Current membership participants receive a 5% discount on all their baseball travel packages.