Craig Biggio visits Cooperstown
Whether it was the costume of the Phillie Phanatic (“Phanatic is cool. We used to have so much fun with him; he was the best.”) or the impact of Jackie Robinson (“We have the greatest players in the world because of what Jackie went through.”), Biggio was constantly engaged, enthusiastic and awed by what he was looking at. When an exhibit contained information on Hall of Fame catcher Yogi Berra, Biggio’s onetime coach with the Astros, he exclaimed, “My boy, Yogi! I saw him about a month ago. He’s the smartest baseball guy I’ve ever been around.”
When the tour ended inside the Plaque Gallery, Biggio made sure to pay respects at Berra’s bronze likeness.
Members enjoy many privileges, including free admission to the Museum year-round and plus special opportunities throughout Hall of Fame Weekend.
Additional Hall of Fame Weekend Privileges (included with all membership levels)
• Free admission to the Museum
• A special members-only entrance to the Hall of Fame to avoid long lines
• Exclusive early access to the Museum on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
• Exclusive access to the Legends of the Game Roundtable program on Monday
VIP Options (President’s Circle and Benefactor levels)
• VIP reserved seating for the Induction for President's Circle and Benefactor Members
• Opportunity for reserved at the Awards Presentation
• (2) limited edition press pins
Hall of Fame Weekend Travel Packages (includes a membership)
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has teamed up with Sports Travel and Tours to offer baseball fans a one-stop opportunity to purchase Induction Weekend travel packages. For more information or to plan a trip to Cooperstown, please call 1-888-310-HALL (4255). Current membership participants receive a 5% discount on all their baseball travel packages.